At Madison HR, we help small and medium-sized businesses with their HR. We help different businesses (SMEs) in different ways – for some we deal with all their HR requirements, for others we work on a consultancy basis, working on unique issues or projects.
We’re incredibly proud of the relationships that we build with our clients. Every business has different requirements, there’s certainly no “one size fits all” HR solution for all SMEs. Sometimes we can facilitate managers and staff to have a conversation – that might be all a particular issue requires. In other cases, we can be working on more complex needs.
Everything we do is focused on the following key areas:
- Providing quality HR advice ensuring legal compliance and best practice.
- Giving honest and open feedback that will benefit your company by making you aware of potential risks before they happen.
- Managing client expectations through realistic timescales.
- Being flexible and taking the time to understand the culture of each company we work with. By getting to know your company we can tailor our advice.
- Linking our clients to our professional network of employment lawyers, mediators, mindfulness coaches and immigration specialists.
We’re always happy to answer any general HR queries – we’ve helped clients with a variety of issues, including sickness absence, mental health, theft and bullying.